A dream location
Between the Heart of Médoc and the Médoc Atlantique, La Gravière is the ideal top-of-the-range guest house to shine throughout the region. Lac d'Hourtin, the beaches and the ocean are only a few minutes' drive away. Our haven of tranquility, surrounded by nature, is an invitation to recharge your batteries and find yourself.
A harmonious park
Over two wooded hectares, large bicentenary cedars, magnolias, vegetable garden, orchard, vines and other plants from the region rub shoulders in the park. Hammocks, benches and picnic tables are an invitation to contemplation. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, let yourself be seduced by the softness and harmony, intimacy and conviviality, of our guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route.Discover our video
A beautiful swimming pool
From the beautiful days of spring, from May to September, discover our superb swimming pool. The surroundings of the swimming pool are a tiled beach, where deckchairs and sunbeds are arranged. Simplify your stay, the towels are lent to you. Bask in the sun, in our luxurious guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route.
Every morning between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m., we invite you to come and enjoy our generous breakfast. Beautiful products will garnish your table: coffee, tea, chocolate, breads, croissants, homemade pastries, homemade jams, honey, juice from apples from the orchard or pressed oranges, fresh fruit, dried fruit, organic cereals, yoghurts and cheeses.
The table d'hôtes and the picnic
On reservation 48 hours in advance, discover our homemade, local and organic catering solutions:
- Table d'hôtes (starter, main course, cheese, dessert, coffee or herbal tea): €35
- Children's menu under 10 years old (starter, main course and dessert): €20
- Gourmet plate (assortment of charcuterie and cheese): €25
- Complete salad of the moment: 25 €
- Picnic (mixed salad and dessert or sandwich and dessert, with drink): €25
The vines of Château La Gravière
Our charming guest house was an old wine chateau, from which we take our name. Today, part of the park is made up of 4,000 vines, rented out. The wine produced is a Haut-Médoc wine, made from Merlot and Cabernet. You will have the opportunity to taste this wine, at the table d'hôtes.
The guest lounge
To allow you to find yourself in our charming guest house on the Bordeaux wine route, take advantage of our small lounge with sofa, fireplace, tourist guides, coffee and tea at discretion. Relaxation and rest will be on the agenda for your days in our luxurious guest rooms.
Arrival in our charming guest rooms, on the Bordeaux wine route, is between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Departure is organized before 11 a.m. Towels, bathrobes and shower gel and shampoo dispensers are available. All rooms can accommodate a cot free of charge on request.Discover the rooms
All our gîtes are independent, but for your comfort, sheets, towels and bathrobes are provided. Check-in is organized between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., and check-out before 11 a.m. A cot will be lent to you on request. At the end of the stay, cleaning is an additional €80. Let yourself be tempted by a relaxing stopover in our guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route.Discover the lodges
The little extras
- Privileged and soothing place on the Bordeaux wine route
- On request, intervention of well-being professionals: nutritionist, yoga teacher, oenology workshop, wine tasting, win tour, visit of castles, …
- Closed and free parking, with soon charging stations for electric cars
- Loan of adult and child bicycles, fridge and crockery
- Wi-Fi connection available throughout our upscale guesthouse
- Wine cellar with grand cru, artisanal cru and organic wine
Privatize La Gravière
Do you want to organize a yoga retreat, a stay on the theme of wine or nutrition? We welcome you to La Gravière, our guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route. Private and professional events, but also tailor-made stays can be organized. To start the organization, we invite you to contact us by email, phone or contact form.contact us
Our ecological commitment
We care about our environment, we want to protect our little corner of paradise. This is why, on a daily basis, we implement various actions. We have recently installed photovoltaic panels, our vegetable garden is entirely organic and we have a charging station for electric cars. To learn more about our ecological commitment, we invite you to discuss in the different spaces.Link title
Our charming guest house is the ideal place to organize your seminars. Gather all of your employees in this green and soothing setting. To start organizing your seminars, we invite you to contact us by email, phone or via the contact form.contact us
Additional services in the gite
The services of Château La Gravière will be offered to you upon reservation and at an additional cost (for Gîte Le Levant and Gîte Océan):
- breakfast at the table d'hôtes: €10/person
- dinner at the table d'hôtes: €35/person, €20 for children under 10
- gourmet plate or full salad: €25 per person
- access to the SPA (sauna/jacuzzi/tea room): €20 per person for 30 mins, €30 for 1 hour
- massage: from €70 for 1 hour
- yoga: €60 for 1 hour (1 to 4 people) or €15/person in a group lesson"