A dream location
Between the Heart of Médoc and the Médoc Atlantique, Château La Gravière is the high-end guest house ideal for exploring throughout the region. Lake Hourtin, the beaches and the ocean are only a few minutes’ drive away. Our haven of tranquility, surrounded by nature, is an invitation to recharge your batteries and reconnect.
A harmonious park
On two wooded hectares, large bicentennial cedars, magnolias, vegetable garden, orchard, vines and other plants from the region coexist in the park. Hammocks, benches and picnic tables are an invitation to contemplation. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, let yourself be seduced by the gentleness and harmony, the intimacy and conviviality, of our guest house with swimming pool on the wine route of Bordeaux.Discover our video
A beautiful swimming pool
On sunny spring days, from May to September, discover our superb swimming pool. The surroundings of the swimming pool are a tiled beach, where deckchairs and sun loungers are arranged. Let's simplify your stay, towels are loaned to you. Relax in the sun in our luxurious guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route.
Every morning between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m., we invite you to come and enjoy our generous breakfast. Beautiful products will garnish your table: coffee, tea, chocolate, breads, croissants, homemade pastries, homemade jams, honey, juice from apples from the orchard or pressed oranges, fresh fruit, dried fruit, organic cereals, yogurts and cheeses.
The guest table and picnic
By reservation 48 hours in advance, discover our homemade, local and organic catering solutions:
- Table d’hôtes (starter, main course, cheese, dessert, coffee or herbal tea): €35
- Children's menu under 10 years old (starter, main course and dessert): €20
- Gourmet plate (assortment of charcuterie and cheese): €25
- Complete salad of the moment: €25
- Picnic (mixed salad and dessert or sandwich and dessert, with drink): €25
The vines of Château La Gravière
Our charming guest house was an old wine château, from which we take our name. Today, part of the park consists of 2,000 vines. The wine produced is a Haut-Médoc wine, made from Merlot and Cabernet. You will have the opportunity to taste this wine at the table d'hôtes.
The guest lounge
To allow you to find yourself in our charming guest house on the Bordeaux wine route, enjoy our small lounge with sofa, fireplace, tourist guides, unlimited coffee and tea. Relaxation and rest will be on the agenda for your days in our luxurious guest rooms.
All our charming guest rooms, on the Bordeaux wine route, are equipped with towels, bathrobes, hair dryer, body and hair shower gel and can accommodate a bed free of charge baby on request.Discover the rooms
All our gîtes are independent, but for your comfort, sheets, towels and bathrobes are provided. Check-in takes place between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., and check-out before 11 a.m. A baby bed will be loaned to you on request. At the end of your stay, cleaning is an additional €80. Let yourself be tempted by a relaxing stopover in our guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route.Discover the lodges
The little extras
- Privileged and soothing place on the Bordeaux wine route
- On request, intervention by well-being professionals: nutritionist, yoga teacher, oenology workshop, wine tasting, win tour, castle visits, etc.
- Enclosed and free parking, with charging stations for electric cars soon
- Bicycle loan for adults and children, refrigerator and dishes
- Wi-Fi connection available throughout our upscale guesthouse
- Wine cellar with grand cru, artisanal vintage and organic wine
Privatize La Gravière
You want to organize a yoga retreat, a stay on the theme of wine or nutrition ? We welcome you to La Gravière, our guest house with swimming pool on the Bordeaux wine route. private and professional events, but also tailor-made stays can be organized. To start organizing, we invite you to contact us by email, telephone or contact form.contact us
Our ecological commitment
We are concerned about our environment, we want to protect our little corner of paradise. This is why, on a daily basis, we implement different actions. We recently installed photovoltaic panels, our vegetable garden is entirely organic and we have a charging station for electric cars. To learn more about our ecological commitment, we invite you to discuss in the different spaces.Link title
Our charming guest house is the ideal place to organize your seminars. Bring together all your colleagues in this green and calming setting. To start organizing your seminars, we invite you to contact us by email, by telephone or via the contact form.contact us
Additional services in the gîte
The services of the Château La Gravière will be offered to you upon reservation and at additional charge (for the Gîte Le Levant and the Gîte Océan ):
- Breakfast at the table d’hôtes: €10/person
- Dinner at the table d'hôtes: €35/person, €20 for children under 10
- Gourmet plate or complete salad: €25 per person
- Access to the SPA (sauna/jacuzzi/herbal tea room): €20 per person for 30 min, €30 for 1 hour
- Massage: from €70 for 1 hour
- Yoga: €60 for 1 hour (1 to 4 people) or €15/person in a group class"